Mindfulness can decrease stress in your organization while increasing productivity and positivity.
Mindfulness is the perfect tool to help your business run smoothly and effectively. My program can raise consciousness in the workplace, helping you to create an effective environment where greater success can be achieved on many levels.
Is your business compliant with the Philippines mental health law? Republic Act No. 11036
RA 11036 defines “Mental Health” as a state of well-being in which the individual realizes one’s own abilities and potentials, copes adequately with the normal stresses of life, displays resilience in the face of extreme life events, works productively and fruitfully and is able to make a positive contribution to the community.
“Mental Health Services” refer to psychological, psychiatric or neurologic activities and programs along with the whole range of the mental health support services, including promotion, prevention, treatment, and aftercare, which are provided by mental-health facilities and mental-health professionals
My Mindfulness program falls under the prevention category of the law. Contact me for more information. email@example.com
The skills involved in emotional intelligence are self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skills. Leaders with these skills have a leg up on those who don’t.
A new comprehensive analysis of mindfulness research suggests that injecting a corporate culture of mindfulness not only improves focus but the ability to manage stress and how employees work together.
Neuroscience shows that how we direct our attention determines the mental habits we form, the emotions we develop and the results we experience.
Mindfulness can help your leadership team to:
- Feel less overwhelmed and less anxious
- Reduce the amount of time they spend ‘over-thinking’
- Be more confident about handling the complexities of work
- Positively change the way they think and feel about stressful experiences
- Be able to enhance their mindset for optimism
- Greater self-compassion and self-care
- Improved sleep and overall physical wellbeing
- Increased resilience and reduced levels of anxiety and depression
- Improve upon their emotional intelligence skills including greater self-awareness and self-management
- Communicate effectively with employees
- Improve leadership skills and build stronger teams
- Increase their creativity and make wiser decisions
- Increase their ability to manage difficult situations and conversations
- Increase happiness, health, and performance
The Course content (1 day)
Developing Emotional Intelligence.
Mindfulness: Autopilot to awareness
Self-Awareness: Knowing one’s internal states
Skilfully manage your impulses and reactions
Practice: Mindful Listening
Practice: Respond and not react to challenges
Practice: Self- Compassion
Motivation: Aligning of your values and work
Envisioning Practice: Visualizing your goals
Resilience and how to recover from setbacks
Empathy: Understand others’ feelings and experiences
Leadership: Lead with compassion
Delivery of training: On-site at your Company
Group Size: Any
Audience: We can tailor the program towards the following audience – Employees, Team Leaders, Managers, Senior Management & Executives.
Daily consultation fee which includes training for any group size, saving your business money on high training costs.
Train the trainer program
If you prefer to embed Mindfulness into your organization with your own people, I offer a 2-week train the trainer program which includes on-site support for your rollout and ongoing evaluation if required.
Get in touch by Leaving your details below and I will contact you. Or call +63 977 339 2876.
Flat rate fee: Daily Consultation fee